The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
You can live your life having outside circumstances and conditions shape your fate, or you can take back control and deliberately create your life from the inside out.
What better way to start the deliberate creating of your life than to create your own personal life manifesto.
“The word manifesto traces its roots to the Latin manifestum, which means clear or conspicuous. A manifesto is defined as a declaration of one’s beliefs, opinions, motives, and intentions. It is simply a document that an organization or person writes that declares what is important to them.”
A manifesto functions as both a statement of principles and a bold call to action. By causing people to evaluate the gap between those principles and their current reality, the manifesto challenges assumptions, fosters commitment, and provokes change. Are you ready to live out your manifesto?
Before being able to create yours, it’s important to get clear on your purpose in life and to get clear on what you want. If you need a little help with this part, try this guided meditation and writing exercise to get clear on what you want.
Get connected to who you really are because then…
… your life is up to you.
And while “your life is up to you” is true, it’s also important to recognize that when you decide what it is you want, getting this life is not ONLY all up to you manifesting this life based on your actions. You don’t need to wear the pressure of it being all up to you based solely on your personal actions to make it happen because while action is super important, trusting that the universe and God will be helping this life move toward you at the same time is vital to remember and trust in. In fact, if you choose to decide it’s ONLY up to you and you wear that giant pressure on your shoulders of you having to make it happen by yourself, then you’ll have a harder time getting there. This will build resistance inside of you and take a whole lot longer to achieve your desires. Instead, enjoy right now and enjoy the journey – this way you can take inspired action through your trust in the universe and God helping you along the way.
There are, however, 6 responsibilities that I am certain you need to accept and commit to in order for God and the universe to be able to cover the rest…
- Clear Vision: You are responsible for keeping a clear vision of what you want, and making sure that vision is indeed what the real you wants, the truest version of yourself.
- Thought Mastery: Your next responsibility is to then adjust your awareness to the way you think. Learning about thought and how it gains momentum is 100% required for mind mastery.
- State of Appreciation: You are responsible for choosing to live in a state of appreciation. When you appreciate and feel gratitude, you attract more to be grateful for into your life.
- Maintaining Mental Clarity: Be honest about what it takes for you to achieve and maintain mental clarity. Once you have it down, stick to it.
- Choosing Your Energy in Each Moment: Decide your energy each morning and practice keeping it high in each present moment despite conditions. Conditions will cause energy shifts, especially at first, but recognize when your most vibrant energy is lost and then complete necessary adjustments to get back aligned ASAP.
- Properly Using Your Emotional Guidance System and Turning Up The Trust: Learn to understand and properly use your emotional guidance system or your “intuition” to turn your trust on an all time high.
By accepting these 6 responsibilities, you are accepting the life you’ve always dreamed of living, the one where you are more enriched and fulfilled than ever before; the one where you are consistently growing and evolving; the one where you understand you do have the power to pursue what you want; the one that allows you to uncover your truest, deepest life purpose…and pursue it.
Once you’ve reconnected to who you truly are, decided what it is you truly want and made the decision to accept these 6 responsibilities, you are ready to create your life manifesto.
Declare how you will live in each moment.
Declare who you will be in each moment.
Declare what you will accept.
Declare your dedication to being your truest, most vibrant self pursuing your truest, most passionate path.
Grab a pen and pencil and begin to write.
If you’d like me to share my personal life manifesto, email me at email@example.com and I’d love to help you create yours!